BRILLIANTISM: CONOR OBERST

8.04.2008

CONOR OBERST

I don't even mention the oboe quartet.




The Laundromat's a great spot to meet, even when I'm mistaken for a seven year-old (because of his hair), which is funny all the way through the catfish and the chickpeas until the show and on to morning, learning how to name characters and deal with crises before chasing the bottle across town until the sun goes down on the good flavor in Dolores, legs sore, Ritual kicking in, beyond the vista to Rogue -- I love the sounds of North Beach -- and the house coffees and the Marina, where jokes, of all things, are funnier, then to strange-old-Amber, after which I realize I haven't ordered a pizza in ages, then the farmers market and I'm playing guitar all day and now it's now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something grand...