BRILLIANTISM: MILEY CYRUS

7.03.2008

MILEY CYRUS

Up here, I'm already (back) there.





Frankly, Dave pretty much covered it. It was one of those weekends you knew would be great, but you'd never know it would be that great. On a personal note, I've never spent so much time in the ocean. I can think of few experiences more real than trying to see how far out you can swim. There's that bolt of concern felt when, maybe 100 yards out, the water gets noticeably cooler. That's real.

This basically sums up my sense of humor.

Past that, I want to jot down my recipe for the salad I threw together for the impromptu party we hosted on the beach. Shout out to Chef Noah for prepping everything else on the menu.

1 bag of spinach
1 green apple
1 red apple
4 stalks of celery
Feta cheese
Trader Joe's pear vinaigrette
Salt
Pepper

Empty the spinach in a big bowl. Pour about half a container of feta on top. Chop the apples and celery. Leave the apple skins on for color. (I like feta best when it can piggy-back on another flavor, and the apples/celery really help out.) I'd use four or five tablespoons of dressing; the pear and apple flavors conjoin like autobots to form something delicious. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix it up. You can make this in under five minutes. It fed five manly men and there was a few forkfuls leftover. Bon appetit.


"I just can't wait/ To see you again."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something grand...