BRILLIANTISM: LIL WAYNE

6.05.2008

LIL WAYNE

Only darker.






The other night I couldn't sleep. I'd been mixing a new song that's about some things I've always wanted to say. To keep my mind stimulated while resting my ears I read about a Russian Futurist and did laundry. I was excited to find that my Laundromat got new washers. I put basil leaves in the salad I made for dinner; I really recommend that. I watched Gossip Girl while I ate. I guess that show is about some fabricated class warfare between beautiful people that live on Fifth Avenue and beautiful people that drink coffee and live in expensive live/work spaces in Brooklyn. It seemed like a fun show. After all that I could sleep so I laid awake checking out the dark.

Then, the next morning, I saw a dad explaining voting to his four year-old. Honestly, it sounded pretty complicated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something grand...